Tuesday, December 3, 2013

NICU - Day 11

Date: December 3rd
Gestational Age: 29 weeks 5 days

11 days old!
Madelyn got to meet Mommy and Daddy's friend Trenton for the first time. Madelyn and Mommy spent a lot of time together today. Today was the day of her professional photo shoot! We mostly had fun, but Maddie was not a huge fan of being held today, probably because she was getting a little cold out of her bed!

Meeting Trenton for the first time!

My dad, Wayne, had asked me last week if I had taken any pictures of the machines and said that I may want pictures to remember all the machines that she needed in these early days. I decided today was the day to take those pictures. I don't know what their official names are, so I just wrote what they do.


Temperature controls for her bed. Even has a "preheat" setting.

Nava machine that helps her with breaths.

"Big screen" as we call it. Shows heart rate, breaths, pulse ox

Where she gets all her extra fluids and medications.

Makes sure she gets her food equally over an hour time period.


No comments:

Post a Comment