Thursday, December 19, 2013

NICU - Day 27

Date: December 19th
Gestational Age: 32 weeks





I measured Maddie today (she was already laying sprawled out) and she is 16 inches long! She also weighs 3 lbs 4 oz as of tonight. That means she has grown an inch and a half since birth. She and I also cuddled for two and a half hours this afternoon. I read to her about the Yankees and then we took a nap together. I found out why Maddie sleeps most of the day, she apparently stays up most of the night. Her nurse for the last two nights has been Erin and she said that Maddie was awake every time she came in to do her cares last night. I'm going to claim that she gets that from her father, but likely she inherited from us both as I have not been able to fall asleep until really late for the last couple weeks.


"Thumbs up for this awesome hat!"
"Peek-a-boo!"

1 comment:

  1. Mary, she is beautiful! I love her eyes :) I pray for her often and for you!

    ReplyDelete