Saturday, December 21, 2013

NICU - Day 29

Date: December 21st
Gestational Age: 32 weeks 2 days


Madelyn moved up on her feedings today. She is now getting 6 mLs every 6 hours. She was wide awake today when I went to take pictures. She kept looking at the ceiling though, I'm not sure why.


"Look! I can blow bubbles!"

Wide awake and ready to party!!!

Today was Maddie's cousin's birthday, so we made a sign to wish him a happy 2nd birthday!



I actually went to the party and Matt sent gifts for Maddie with me. The first one is just funny and the second one means that we can wear our matching Jeter jerseys. Although by the time this one fits her, he will likely be retired!


Boo Red Sox!

Go Jeter!

Some people have wondered about how Maddie can use a pacifier when she is so small. Here is a comparison of a pacifier that Matt and Jill got for Madelyn for a 3 month old (left) compared to the pacifier that she uses at the hospital. Big difference. 


No comments:

Post a Comment