Sunday, January 26, 2014

NICU - Day 65

Date: January 26th (Happy Birthday Great Grandpa Rosauer!)
Gestational Age: 37 weeks 3 days
Weight: 2530 grams



Today is Grandpa Rosauer's 92nd birthday. We tried to call him but it was either busy or rang and rang.


My mom came to visit and Maddie got to cuddle all evening with Mom and I. Maddie spent much of her day sucking on her pacifier cheerfully as Grandma Ann was dipping it in breast milk to make it more tasty.





Dan signed the consent for Maddie's surgery this morning. It would be like the surgical team to have him sign it when I'm not here so that they don't have to answer my incessant questions. I doubt that this was actually planned, but it wouldn't surprise me with how much I seem to irritate them.


Tonight was Maddie's last night with an ostomy. Exciting! She will hopefully never again need one. I am hoping that we will have a better idea of her intestine length after tomorrow's surgery.



No comments:

Post a Comment