Saturday, January 25, 2014

NICU - Day 64

Date: January 25th
Gestational Age: 37 weeks 2 days
Weight: 2505 grams (5 1/2 pounds)
Height: 18 1/2 inches



Madelyn had a pretty quiet day. No changes today during rounds, just lots of talk about surgery on Monday.

Dan and I took our niece Kate to the Amanas for "Winter Fest". We made snowglobes, decorated cookies, made hot chocolate, and most importantly had our faces painted. Kate had a "fairy" design, I got a purple "girly stach" and Dan looked like a villian from a children's movie (mustache, goatee, and creepy eyebrows). The lady that painted our faces took a picture and if she posts it, I will be sure to share it on here.

Tonight we had a birthday party for my Grandpa Rosauer. He turns 92 tomorrow. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be 92 years old. He handles it pretty well. Maddie was unable to attend, but was the subject of much conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment