Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hospitalization - Day 23

Woke up and ordered breakfast right away. Felt nauseated for much of the day and then got a headache, but used Diet Mt. Dew to rid myself of it.

I failed to post a picture of Jessie's wreath yesterday due to forgetting to get a picture and then her light was out by the time I remembered. Check out her awesome crafty work.



Allison came to visit today and spent quite a bit of time with me talking about work and life and babies. I was so glad to see her. I forgot to take a picture with her though. Sad face. To make up for that, I will show you this picture from when we were celebrating Justin Bieber's birthday back in March.

Notice our matching outfits.

After that, Sarah, Jessie, and I were going to get massages but Dr. Krupp showed up to visit us. She sat and talked to us for an hour. She got two pages from other doctors while she was here, but that didn't cause her to leave. She told us some awesome stories and entertained us.

Sarah and I then went down and got food from the cafeteria. We came back up and played BINGO!! Which we lost again. Boo.

I got an awesome email from my bestie Jordan today. It made me laugh, then cry, then laugh again. Only he has that kind of effect on me.

After bingo, Sarah and I went to see the other Sara and talked with her awhile. The nurse came and did Sara and my vitals in Sara's room. I have now had my vitals done in three different rooms.

I also talked to Mom, Renae, Jordan and Dan on the phone today. Good support and wishes coming this way.

I got these outfits today. So cute!




Daily Info
Date: November 20th
Gestational Date: 27 weeks, 6 days
Countdown to Baby: less than 34 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment