Thursday, November 28, 2013

NICU - Day 6

Date: November 28th

I apologize for getting so behind on the blog. It was a big weekend with lots of activities.




Maddie enjoyed wearing her new turkey hat and was wearing it when I got to the NICU. Maddie also practiced her posing for pictures next week.

Thumbs up! (For her cousin Cael)

Look how adorable I am!

Vogue it!


Madelyn did not have any of her spells today. She was able to get off her bili lights today too!

She enjoyed visits from Ryan, Shannon, Steve, Renae, Kelsey and Grandpa Wayne. (My picture of Ryan and Shannon was blurry so I'll need to get a copy of one from them.)

Dan and I were able to go to Steve and Renae's for supper and hang out with the family afterwards.

With her Thanksgiving hat and bib.

No comments:

Post a Comment