Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hospitalization - Day 24 (Part I)

I took two Ambien last night so I could sleep better as my sleep has been really messed up lately. Woke up this morning and realized that it was only 23 hours until the medical extraction!

My plan for today (and tomorrow)


Saw the doctors for rounds and then went down to visit with Sarah. Got monitoring done and all of my vitals by 10:10 am so I could take a shower.

The black bars show when Maddie was moving.

Then Sarah and I went and got massages. It was so great!



We came back and spent some time with The Doctor Formerly Known As Dr. Taylor. Might try to see one of the previous ante-partums babies today. He got moved to NICU Bay 4!

The new children's hospital that is being built.

Gifts I received today (well technically they are gifts Maddie received).


The koala bear outfit is especially cuddly!



Daily Info
Date: November 21st
Gestational Date: 28 weeks! Who would have thought I would make it this far?
Countdown to Baby: 18 hours!

2 comments:

  1. Mary, I know everything will go well tomorrow for you and Maddie. You are carrying a miracle, (interesting that God chooses another Mary to do that)! Our prayers are with you and the talented group of Doctors that will bring Maddie safely into this world and lead you onto a healthy outcome. All our love, aunt Jane R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you and Maddie! We are praying for you and your medical team. We love you!

    ReplyDelete